You can camp out at Target, beat the shit out of your neighbors at WalMart, get murdered by C.H.U.D. downtown like all the other lemmings ~OR~ you can put on you jammies & get real cool stuff online.
Where else can you get a cocktail shaker emblazoned with the crest of Erzsebet Bathory? To Serve Man BBQ aprons? Seal of Mercury keepsake boxes? Simbi ornaments? Ault Park shopping bags? Music Hall & Union Terminal clocks?
I'll tell you where - NOWHERE
From 80s midwestern punk rock to obscure 70s San Francisco acid rock - from futuristic man eating aliens to 16th century serial killers - from John Dee to Marie LeVeau - BLOGGING ISN'T COOL HAS WHAT YOU NEED !!
That's right folks, from the sandy beaches of Lake Erie to the white cliffs of Dover, all your holiday shopping needs are at your fingertips RIGHT NOW! If you can't decide what you want - just get one of everything. While nothing is guaranteed, your satisfaction is imminent.
Your next mouseclick could be the most important twitch in your life.
- The Bathory Crest collection
- To Serve Man collection
- The Jockey Club collection
- The Ault Park collection
- The Knowlton's Corner collection
- The Music Hall collection
- The Union Terminal Clock collection
- The Union Terminal Queen collection
- Caduceus Corner
- The Tree of Life collection
- The Jack Therion Deluxe collection
- The Loa Simbi collection
- The Sigil of Saturn collection
- The Seal of Mercury collection
- The Kabbalistic Hexagram collection
- The 'You Gotta Ride' collection