Friday, November 06, 2009

New Blog in Town

Well, not a new blog but for Cincinnati it's kinda new. ok it's been here a few months..... ~I'm not paid to be timely~
Social Gumbo is dedicated to internet social media stuff. The author, a god from Asgard, Loki, is into connecting the corporeal through the electronic. He has lots of ideas for blogging and he doesn't limit himself to just text. Coming from a radio background he has an interest in audio.
I just recorded myself recently. I will stick to typing (and retyping).
Anyway, here's musings on his new digs in Porkopolis.

2 comments:

George "Loki" Williams said...

Somehow I missed this when you first posted it. Must have been the chaos of relocating from New Orleans.

Thanks for the brief mention, I appreciate it!

I'd love hear more about the local blogosphere and would love links if you don't mind sharing them. I've bookmarked your site and will dig around when I can get out from under some deadlines.

Well met!

Tlex Ariantafilou said...

Plum Street Studios has a good blogroll