Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Oscar Predictions

I have no clue, I have never heard of these movies. Well, Harry Potter which I despise. I know about Ides of March because it was partially filmed down the street. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo sounds like something I might like but probably won't. Looking at my SchlockBluster history, the only eligible movies I even know from 2011 are Red State, Thor & Captain America. There oughtta be a category for best adaptation of a comic book since the visual element of the comic book puts a demand on the film maker that does not exist with a prose adaptation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course Hollywood doesn't give a rip about true adaptations & the pencil neck momma's boys who dominate the Academy Awards piss their pants over SciFi, Action Adventure & Comic Book crap so there's no point. Since Red State actually kinda touched on real faith & morals - that's out.
Oh well, it keeps Billy Crystal off welfare, I guess…..

1 comment:

Mark said...

I thought I was the only one who didn't like Harry Potter. Although HP stock jumped quite a bit once the infinitely worse Twilight came on the scene.