Friday, September 21, 2012

Is It Halloween Yet ?
It's September so it's time for Oktoberfest. I know somebody has an explanation for this but I don't care - it's weird - I live with it.
So I was thinking I should put an Oktoberfesty sidebar girl picture up. While the Sidebar Girl submissions have been pouring in from all over the world, I just wasn't finding the right thing and then I stumbled across what may be one of the most important blogs in the whole world.
Oktoberfest Girls
. The pics are mainly from Munich's Oktoberfest. Now, I know what you're thinking - what's better than girls & beer & potato pancakes & sauerkraut balls & sausage ? I'll tell you my friend - girls & beer & potato pancakes & sauerkraut balls & sausage AND COMIC BOOKS!
Here in Cincinnati, unlike Munich, we don't fuck around. Our Oktoberfest is held in conjunction with the Cincinnati Comic Expo! So how american is that? Well how about a baseball game on top of that?
The mind staggers.

UPDATE: oh yeah, and the Cincinnati Roller Girls will be at the Cincinnati Comic Book Expo!

No comments: