~ DINO ~
Bad to Bizarre
Cincinnati Republicans have decided the fiscally irresponsible, opportunist, pro-police-state John Cranley is the way to go. Cranley - "I'll take anything I can get".
As the Cincinnati Blog points out, Cranley Tweets like a Republican.
- 21 retweets of Republican politicians, all of them ideological
- 70 tweets that are critical of Mayor Mallory
- 2 tweets that express Democratic ideology
- 29 retweets of negative news stories (about city Democratic leadership)
- 1 retweet of positive news stories
While some equate parties with political leanings of liberal & conservative, it doesn't really work that way. I have a lot more respect for people who just go independent as opposed to opportunists like Kenny Blackwell who just go for the best deal. I couldn't care less what Cranley's official party is but his dishonesty in the issue is unacceptable.
More from the Fishwarp