Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Paths

As some of my more sober minions might have noticed, there's a new page in town - The Blogging isn't Cool Recipe Page. There's a link on the top right
Yes, the secrets from the Qitchen of Quimbob are revealed.
One of the first concoctions I came up with after moving to Porkopolis & being introduced to the local chili was my own version that went for hot rather than sweet & added mushrooms. I wanted to call it Omniway or Manyway but my girlfriend called it Shit and Shit stuck…
Recipes are weird. They are handed down from generation to generation but most come from the Woman's Home Companion Cookbook or Betty Crocker or off the label of a soup can…
When I moved out of my parent's house, my mom wrote down some recipes for me. I couldn't do it myself because what she had written for herself was littered with ^$%! short hand. But that doesn't matter much because I can't read her handwriting anyway. (This is the woman who taught me to write cursive, too.)
Anyway, I will add more later so that YOU can be as fat & ugly as I am someday.

No comments: