Friday, September 18, 2009

Oktoberfest Zinzinnati

So I was thinking about going down to the Cincinnati ~er~ Zinzinnati Oktoberfest this weekend and started thinking about lines, lines, beer tickets, portapotties, potato pancakes, lines, sauerkraut balls, lines, beer, lines, lines and more lines.....
Q, the chick in the picture WILL be there !
pfah, I am old. She would probably call me sir, anyway. I think I might just stay home & have my own Oktoberfest.....
I have Newkirks recipe for sauerkraut balls. It makes about 10 friggin' pounds, so I would have to pare it down. hm Math+beer+deep frying......
oh well, if you wanna go and meet all those nice people standing in lines, it's Saturday, 11 a.m. - midnight & Sunday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. downtown on Fifth Street from Race Street to Broadway.

No comments: