Thursday, September 16, 2010

My giant-ass new recycling bin with high tech gizmos & potential prizes has arrived!
Why can't we just use trash cans? We were gonna buy 'em anyway.....
This is good timing since the clowns came by before I had my recycling out last week.
But wait, am I on a 2 week schedule now?
Can I write my house nomber on this thing?
More fun in the modern world, I tell ya.
HOLY CRAP! THIS THING HAS HOLLOW PLASTIC WHEELS THAT SOUND LIKE A FRIGG'N BIG WHEEL! THAT'S GOING TO BE PLEASANT IN THE AM.

4 comments:

Teresa Shouvlin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quimbob said...

The lid is flimsy as hell. I guess I need to mesmerize that number so I can find my bin on windy days?

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quimbob said...

hardly
neither deer proof, dog proof & certainly not bear proof.