Friday, September 17, 2010

Should I embrace the TEA bag crowd? Their ambiguous desire for smaller, limited, less intrusive government does appeal to me.

I would like the government not tell me I can't smoke marijuana.
I would like the government not tell women they can't have abortions.
I would like the government to not tell my church they can't marry who they want.
I would like the government to refrain from buying, installing or maintaining religious artwork.
I would like to see foreign military bases in Japan, Cuba, England & Germany be closed.
I would like to see the interstates funded solely with user fees.
I would like to see the government refrain from stopping adult entertainment in areas zoned for business / entertainment.
I would like to see the government not tell me what I can read.
I would like the federal government to stay out of education.
I would like to see funding for military bands eliminated.
Is this on the right track?

2 comments:

Mark Miller said...

Very much on the right track.

Teresa Shouvlin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.