Saturday, August 06, 2011

M

Yes, this marks my 1,000th post on this thing. Dumb luck should have provided for at least 1 worthwhile post. I mean a chicken or a monkey would be able to churn out something…..
Well, if people don't arrive via "next blog" they appear to be searching for Grace Slick, Iggy Pop, Mrs Butterworth or Leslie Ghiz.
~ok~

After the Grace Slick article, my most popular page is a countdown of the 10 Hottest Robo-Cyborg Babes. A crowning achievement.
I mainly focus on SW Ohio but, after Cincinnati, the next highest ranking city to hit the site is Columbus. But that comes in behind Sydney, Lower Hutt & friggin' Madras.
I admit it, I only signed up with Blogger so I could post a comment on a Rob Zombie blog. I only started making my own posts because I had nothing to do at work.
I started out griping about Republican fiscal irresponsibility in the county government. I haven't had much of an impact there. Then I campaigned for Ron Paul & railed against Obama. That went well. Condemned state gambling. fail. Ragged on the CCV - they're still looking for ways to crawl down our throats & into any other unprotected orifice. I wanted to change the world. Maybe I should just learn how to make bombs…
or go into real estate - regardless, I will endeavor to improve my use of commas & not mix up tenses so much in my next 1,000 bits of blathering.

2 comments:

Teresa Shouvlin said...

M is a good movie. Where'd you get that photo? Don't stop writing your blog.

Quimbob said...

google