Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Farewell

And now it's time tosay good bye.
This computeer has served me well under Win 98 & about 4 versions of Fedora Core Linux but at 700mhz, it's just gotten too damn slow. And, hey, that served me well under Win 98? Actually that whore was so gunked up with crap, I couldn't even get online at one point. That's when I switched. I might also point out that I could not install Ubuntu on this old dog either. I think the CD drive was too slow so install processes kept timing out.
Now, should I even bother with activating the WinXP Pro on my new old computer? (refurb) Go ahead & install FC 14? Try Ubuntu again?
Only time will tell. For now...
Vaya con Mike, you pokey ass Methuselon.

For those of you hoping I was going to quit wasting Google server space - forget it, see ya later, frater.

No comments: