Monday, October 13, 2008

WBC

When Bloggers Collide

Met up with Geebee and Djinn in Springfield this past weekend. Hit the Westcott House, Groeber's Lounge, O'Connor's Pub, Leonardo's, Schuler's and John's train set and patio where we caught up with John and Giles and got a chance to reacquaint ourselves with some of Mary's beautiful paintings.
Rollicking good time for a bunch of old geezers. It sounds like Portland's Mississippi district and Cincinnati's Northside neighborhood have a lot in common. I don't think I will be converting Djinn to libertarianism any time soon, nor will she be converting me to communism any time soon. My driver and I left the Portland commies stranded in suburbia with nothing but a bottle of orange juice and a New York Times due to Springfield's archaic blue laws. Hopefully they will make it back home and not have to resort to squatting in a foreclosed ranch in Greenlawn Village.

1 comment:

djinn said...

Hey, I'm not a communist. Just almost. Notice the huuuge difference?