Monday, March 10, 2014

My Buzzfed Personality Crisis


What I have learned about myself from Buzzfeed…
During medieval times I would live in the Astoria neighborhood of New York City transported to the state of New Mexico. If I was president, I'd be Woodrow Wilson. If I were an apostle, I'd be St Phillip. OTOH if I were on the Firefly crew, i'd be Cap'n Tightpants. If I happened to become a comic book villain, I'd be Mr Freeze but as an animated dog, I'd be Mr Peabody. My literary soulmate would be Henry Thoreau.
uh.. yeah
Not a fan of Woody, never heard of Astoria, HATE New Mexico, never read Thoreau, Mr Freeze is kinda dumb, I'm cool with Mr Peabody & medieval times but I alway thought of myself as more of a Wash. St Phillip? beats me…
What's sad is that somebody is probably taking this nonsense to the bank.
Mr Freeze in New Mexico?

No comments: