Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ohio - Smoking Capitol of the North

A recent survey concluded that about 26% of Ohioans smoke, putting it in line with Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri and other southern states. No northern state comes close. And, yet, we have public smoking bans in effect almost everywhere. Should we really be persecuting such a large minority of the state's population? Is it the conservative thing to do? Where is our smaller, less intrusive, business friendly state government on fixing this?

Noose Son story here

1 comment:

Farhan said...

eCig electronic-cigarette: A safe alternative?

After smoking for five years now, I finally decided to order an e-cigarette after hearing good things about them. My favorite thing is that my e-cig doesn't smell. A lot of my nonsmoker friends love the device, since I can smoke it anywhere without having to stink the area up with smoke.

Quit Smoking
03215115899
03155020001